At Cumberland Healthcare Rehabilitation Services, our goal is to help you learn or regain skills and continue healing after an injury, surgery or illness. Whether you are experiencing issues caused by an accident, birth, disease or aging, we provide services to help you reach your highest level of ability. Our comprehensive and talented team provides services for people of all ages. We work in partnership with you and your provider to help you achieve the best possible results.
We are pleased to offer Rehabilitation Services in the following capacities; athletic health, cardiac rehabilitation, Functional Capacity Evaluations, lymphedema therapy, occupational health, occupational therapy, physical therapy, respiratory therapy and speech-language pathology and therapy.
To schedule an appointment or for more information, please contact Cumberland Healthcare Rehabilitation Services at any of our following locations:
- Cumberland Healthcare Rehabilitation Services, 1110 Seventh Avenue, Cumberland, WI 54829, 715-822-7300
- Cumberland Healthcare – Turtle Lake Center, 632 US Highway 8, Turtle Lake, WI 54889, 715-986-2022
- Cumberland Healthcare – Laker Center, School District of Turtle Lake, 205 N. Oak Street, Turtle Lake, WI 54889, 715-986-2022
- Cumberland Healthcare – Panther Center, School District of Prairie Farm, 630 River Avenue South, Prairie Farm, WI, 54762, 715-822-7312
- Cumberland Healthcare – Rice Lake Center, 4Ever Fit, 1895 20 ½ , Rice Lake, WI 54868, 715-736-0055