Getting a restful night’s sleep is essential towards maintaining your health and well-being. The long term consequences of untreated sleep disorders may include high blood pressure, heart attack, heart failure, stroke and obesity, just to name a few.
Cumberland Healthcare provides a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to sleep medicine. Our sleep medicine work with referring physicians and patients to coordinate the appropriate level of diagnosis and treatment necessary for patient success. Regardless of the level of care required, from consultation to treatment therapies, patients will benefit from our full complement of resources, including:
- Consultation with board certified sleep specialists
- Comprehensive clinic evaluation and testing for all sleep disorders
- Diagnostic sleep studies, supported by quality data acquisition and scoring
- Multidisciplinary treatment options and therapies
- In-lab polysomnography (PSG)
- Home sleep testing
- Patient education
- CPAP mask fit and acclimation
- Treatment follow-up and compliance monitoring
- CBTi- cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia
- Sleep research participation opportunities
- Complimentary CPAP compliance services
- Women’s sleep services
To contact the Cumberland Healthcare Sleep Lab, call Emily Livingston, Sleep Study Technician, at 715-822-7482.