Our gynecology services address the functions and disorders specific to women and girls.
- General gynecology for women of all ages
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal bleeding and abnormal Pap smears
- In-office permanent birth control and endometrial ablation
- Vaginal, laparoscopic, hysteroscopic surgery
- Contraception and family planning
Well Woman Care
Well-woman care typically starts with an annual assessment, which includes screening, evaluation and counseling, and immunizations based on age and risk factors of the patient. These assessments focus on preventive care and health maintenance. If indicated by the evaluation, you may need to come back for a problem-focused appointment or a referral to a specialist for the development of a plan of care and further treatment.
- Birth control
- Treatment of
- Heavy, painful or irregular periods (bleeding)
- Bladder control concerns
- Bowel control concerns
- Weak bladder muscles
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pelvic pain
- Urinary incontinence
- Overactive bladder
- Stress incontinence
If you were in need of surgical services, we provide a broad spectrum of surgical care using evidence-based approaches and the most advanced techniques available. In-patient and out-patient surgeries are performed at Cumberland Healthcare Hospital. Our clinical and administrative staff will help you through the preoperative processes to make this time as stress-free as possible.
The following gynecologists see patients at Cumberland Healthcare: