The Cumberland Healthcare Radiology Department offers a complete range of comprehensive imaging services. Using state-of-the-art equipment, our skilled team of specialists provides you with caring, safe and efficient imaging services that are fully coordinated with your medical care.
Our services include:
- Routine x-rays
- Fluoroscopy (real-time imaging of internal body structures)
- Computed Tomography Scans (CT) (x-rays passed through the body producing cross-sectional images of internal organs)
- Three Dimensional Mammograms (x-rays that detect and diagnose breast disease)
- Ultrasound (high-frequency sound waves are used to outline a part of the body)
- Bone Density (low dose of X-rays that measure bone strength)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) (a procedure that uses a magnetic field, radio waves, and a computer to produce images of body parts)
- Nuclear Medicine (a procedure that uses small amounts of radioactive material to diagnose or treat abnormalities in the body)
- Swallow Study (an x-ray test that shows what your throat and esophagus do while you swallow
To contact the Cumberland Healthcare Radiology Department, please call 715-822-7390.